Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Let's drive away from here and see the sunsets mirrored in the ocean.

I am itching to learn how to drive.
Someone will teach me this summer or I will teach myself. Which will be a disaster, but it needs to happen. I need to be able to drive for many reasons. That's right. In true Josephine blogging style, a list.

  1. Photography. I need to carry equipement and outfits and actually go out for the day and shoot. I wouldn't only be able to go walking distance away.
  2. Road trips. I am the oldest in our foursome known as The Usuals. I am also the planner. We would have so much fun on a road trip. Sherry strumming her guitar in her own little world, Erin and I fighting over music choices and Caroline singing along to everything. Random stops at Timmies for bagels (while bickering about how to pronounce bagel) and ice caps. Thrift shopping. Photos.
  3. Running away for a while. I can just take the car and go. Be alone with my music and my thoughts. No one to tell me that I am not good enough. No one to tell me that I need to be happy. No one asking questions that I don't know the answer to.

xoxo

"Sometimes, running away means you’re headed in the exact right direction."
- Alice Hoffman

No comments:

Post a Comment